Boat Insurance to protect your watercraft
Make sure your boat is safe and sound from the moment you set sail with boat insurance. Contact us and get he right Boat Insurance coverage to best match your individual needs.
Boat Insurance options may include:
- Collision Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- Towing and Assistance Costs
Each year, the U.S. Coast Guard reports millions of dollars of property damage as a result of recreational boating accidents which underscores the importance of Watercraft Insurance.
Such damage is attributed to:
- Lack of judgment and human error
- Weather conditions
- Machinery and equipment failures or complications
The U.S. Department of Transportation reports that the majority of accidents “involve factors that are under the control of the boat operator.”
Such factors include:
- Operators lack of attention
- Careless or reckless operating practices
- Operator inexperience
- Operating the watercraft at an unsafe speed
- Not properly looking out and gaging your surroundings
You’ve worked hard to be able to enjoy life on the water. Don’t let unexpected events such as accidents, breakdowns, medical expenses and uninsured boaters leave you up the creek without a paddle and rob you from enjoying life’s leisure. Get protected without delay.