Auto Insurance that meets your needs and budget
Auto Insurance is typically the first type that comes to mind when people think about insurance. Car insurance is needed everywhere we turn. It’s the law to be insured either behind the wheel or on the road. Despite today’s state-of-the-art technology that guarantees automobile safety, research shows the road is still unsafe as accidents rates continue to rise.
We help you weigh your options in choosing the right insurance policy to meet your needs.
Your insurance policy may include these auto coverages:
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Medical Payments / Personal Injury Protection
- Tow Truck (Roadside Assistance)
Non Owner Insurance for North Carolina Drivers
North Carolina drivers may be required to obtain non owners insurance for the the following:
- To acquire a North Carolina drivers license
- Your a new NC residents who want to get a license
- To reinstate a suspended North Carolina license
Our agents can help you obtain non owners insurance coverage today.
4 determining factors when it comes to automobiles are:
- Month and season of the year mainly because of weather
- A state’s trends and accident rates
- Driving while impaired including driving while texting, drunk or sleepy
- Hour of the day (for example day vs. night)
There is no way to avoid many accidents simply because of the road conditions, unpredictable events and the judgment of or sequence of events for fellow drivers. Regardless of such variables, it is your duty as a responsible driver to have your own protection in the event of an accident. Securing auto insurance coverage before an accident will guarantee less stress and increase the likelihood of your future safety.
Don’t let an accident on the road sink your financial security. Our agents will help you find an affordable Auto Insurance policy to protect not only your vehicle, but also you and the people you love.